Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<20240402160401.00004f85@example.com>

From: Rhino <no_offline_contact@example.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: [OT] China is now threatening to murder Americans on American soil
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2024 16:04:01 -0400

China Uncensored is a YouTube channel that strongly opposes the CCP
(Chinese Communist Party) and does many videos a month highlighting
evil things done or proposed by the CCP.

Their episode from this past Saturday reveals that the CCP, which hates
an opera about China in the days before communism that is put on by a
Chinese-American theatre company, has actually threatened to murder
members of the company in their upstate New York facilities via snipers
and hand grenades.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obQgfLnaCmg [13 minutes]

The story about the theatre company begins at 7:30.

I wonder if the State Department will have anything to say about this?

--
Rhino