Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<3d35cc101fad5c4c509cc2a09461bd74d1124cfd@i2pn2.org>

From: Richard Damon <richard@damon-family.org>
Newsgroups: comp.theory
Subject: Re: Hypothetical possibilities --- Fake rebuttals trying to get away
 with mere rhetoric --- Dishonest reviews that ignore what I say
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2024 22:15:59 -0400

On 7/23/24 2:12 PM, olcott wrote:
> On 7/23/2024 12:38 PM, Alan Mackenzie wrote:
>> olcott <polcott333@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> In other words you don't see the ad hominem attacks against
>>> me that are listed above?
>>
>> What, exactly, is wrong with what you call my "ad hominem attacks"?  In
>> most of what you write on this group you are objectively wrong,
>
> *No as many as one person ever actually showed that*
>
> void DDD()
> {
>    HHH(DDD);
> }
>
> int main()
> {
>    HHH(DDD);
> }
>
> Of the two hypothetical possible ways that HHH can be encoded:
> (a) HHH(DDD) is encoded to abort its simulation at some point.
> (b) HHH(DDD) is encoded to never abort its simulation.
>
> We can know that (b) is wrong because this fails to meet the design
> requirement that HHH must itself halt.

and (a) is wrong because it says that DDD doesn't halt when it does.

Your error is assume that the problem is in fact computable.

Since every HHH gets a DIFFERENT DDD to answer, the fact that the DDD
given to the HHH that doesn't aborts needs to be aborfed doesn't mean
that the DDD given to the HHH that does abort needs to be aborted too.

> For example I have proved that my point is correct recently
> to you several times and you make sure to not even look at
> it on the basis that you baselessly assume that I did not
> change my words to make them more clear.

No, you have LIED about such a proof, and you fail to answer the errors
pointed out, because you KNOW you are wrong but refuse to look at the
errors.

You are just proving that you are mentally incompetent, and just an
ignorant pathological lying idiot that just recklessly disregards the
truth becuase you just can't understand it.

If you think otherwise, WRITE YOU PAPER AND SUBMIT IT.

AND GET THE REJECTION THAT WILL SHUT YOU DOWN as you get laughed out of
town.

> There are more key details that I did not provide so
> that you do not get overwhelmed and ignore everything
> that I say.
>
>> and you
>> simply ignore other people's arguments that establish that fact.  You
>> repeat falsehood after falsehood here, and don't do it in a polite
>> fashion, either.
>>

> Whenever any rebuttal is based on a provably false assumption
> I stop reading it.

As you do for any rebuttal that says something that you disagree with,
even if it is correct.

Failure to point out the error is just an admittion that you have been
lying and have no grounds for you claims. The biggest part of your
problem is you don't know the theory you are talking about, so can't
actually quote and accepted axioms to make a real argument.