Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<tekvo9$1ttv$2@gioia.aioe.org>

Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2024 17:20:35 CST
From: Gosseyn <alan@gosseyn.net>
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.announce
Subject: Re: Damn Small Linux 2024

Le 04/04/2024 à 03:36, Kyonshi a écrit :
>  > Huh. Maybe you could look for a cheap BluRay player? I think they're
>  > backwards compatible with DVD.

This is not very cheap usually, unless you can find a second hand model.

> That would be interesting. I completely missed out on BluRay as a medium.

If you want to watch a movie with the right quality on a full HD (or
more) TV or video projector and if you love watching movies like in
theaters, the BR is for you. Unfortunately the streaming movies are not
delivered in a very good quality to watch in high definition.

4K definition is for the professionals even if the industry wants to
make us believe it's for everybody. Too much expensive and not everyone
can see the difference with a standard HD or FullHD movie, excepted if
you have a very large screen !

--
Alan JOBERT - alan@gosseyn.net - www.gosseyn.net
// Les cons ça ose tout, c'est même à ça qu'on les reconnait !