Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<usr5m8$oims$1@dont-email.me>

From: olcott <polcott2@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: comp.theory,sci.logic
Subject: =?UTF-8?Q?Re=3A_ZFC_solution_to_incorrect_questions=3A_reject_them_?=
 =?UTF-8?Q?--G=C3=B6del--?=
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2024 22:14:15 -0500

On 3/12/2024 9:51 PM, Richard Damon wrote:

>>> No, Godel showed (or maybe used a previous proof) that you can use
>>> the Mathematics of Natural Numbers to test if a proof is valid.
>>>
>>> You just don't understand it. It really is very related to how Turing
>>> Machines work, which can be converted to a mathematical model.
>>>
>>> There is a field that looks at the comparability of Computations to
>>> Logic, so they are all really quite related.
>>
>> This is refuted.
>> ...We are therefore confronted with a proposition which
>> asserts its own unprovability. 15 ...(Gödel 1931:43-44)
>
> Right, seen in the meta-Theory from F.
>

>> based on immblis Russell's Paradox reply
>> ¬∃G ∈ F | G ↔ ~(F ⊢ G)  // is simply false
>
> Then a proof must exist in F that G is True, So G can't be false.
>
> Note, The statement G is NOT a statement about itself being provable,
> that is only a semantic revealed in the RIGHT meta-theory.

*Not in my actual example where F has its own provability operator*

>> Any G in F that asserts its own unprovability in F is
>> asserting that there is no sequence of inference steps
>> in F that prove that they themselves do not exist in F.
>>

> No FINITE sequence of inference steps.

No one can prove that they themselves do not exist.
Thus G cannot possibly derive a sequence of inference
steps that prove that they themselves do not exist.

> Note, the key is that G doesn't assert that, G is a statement about
> math, that only when interpreted in a meta-theory sees that.

I am not referring to that one.

> G is actually a statment about the existance of a number that matches a
> complected and carefully constructed relationship, that is fully
> computable. The Existance or non-existance of such a number is a pure
> binary thing, either it WILL or it WON'T.
>
> The complicated relationship deals with a way to encode as a number ANY
> analyitic statement in F (since all statements are just strings, and
> strings can be encoded into a number), and a calculation to see if that
> statement actually is a proof starting with the enumerated truth makers
> of F, through the valid and allowed logical operatons to the statement
> of G. A number that satisfies this relation, encodes a proof of G, and
> any such proof, can always be encoded in to a number.

No formal system can possibly have any sequence of inference
step that prove that they themselves do not exist because
this is self-contradictory, not because the system is incomplete.
In my G this is obvious.

Whether or not Gödel's G is isomorphic to mine I have proved
this this is false by providing the counter-example of my G.

....14 Every epistemological antinomy can likewise be used for a similar
undecidability proof...(Gödel 1931:43-44)

> G is the statement that no such number exist. So, if G is false, then
> such a number exists, and then in the Meta-Theory, we can decode that
> number into a proof in F that G must be true.
>
> If this is the case, then F must be inconsistant, and the proof starts
> with the presumption that we are dealing with a consistant logic system.

Or it could be the epistemological antinomy of trying to find a