Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v0kgph$rhfr$1@dont-email.me>

From: olcott <polcott333@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: comp.theory,sci.logic
Subject: Re: Can D simulated by H terminate normally?
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2024 22:45:53 -0500

On 4/27/2024 10:31 PM, Richard Damon wrote:

>>> No, you CAN'T, because you have FUNDAMENTALLY changed the question,
>>> sinc eyou claim that even though D(D) Halts, that H(D,D) is correct
>>> to say not halting.
>>>

>> It is not my error it is your indoctrination.
>
> So, How is H(D,D) saying false correct if D(D) Halts?

You refuse to go through the mandatory steps.

> SInce the DEFINITION of the quesiton that H, the Halt Decider, is to
> answer is if the computation describe by its input (that is D(D) ) will
> halt when run.
>
> You have to hide behind obfuscation, blusgter and LIES.
>
> Since you don't seem to know that actual meaning of the words you use,
> as you have even occationally admitted, it is clear who knows what they
> are talking about and who doesn't.
>
> I will also point out that you have effectively admitted that your
> statements are unsopported as you always fail to provide actual
> references to accepted ground for your claims.

>>> Nope, that just means you don't understand how logic works.
>>>
>>> YOU are the psychotic.

>>> Nope. And that is because the principle of explosion is NOT a
>>> "syllogism"
>>>
>>> You are again just proving your stupidity.

>>> So, which step doesn't is incorrect.
>>>
>>> Givens:
>>> Proposition A is True.
>>> Proposition A is False.
>>>

>> The syllogism would be dead right there.
>> Some A are True
>> No A are True
>
> So, you don't understand what the principle of explosion actually is.

Some A are True
No A are True
therefore B

It is categorically impossible to show:
(a) How the above two categorical propositions entail B
(b) That the above two categorical propositions are not isomorphic to POE.

You are simply indoctrinated at your core.