Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v1c272$9f72$3@i2pn2.org>

From: Richard Damon <richard@damon-family.org>
Newsgroups: comp.theory
Subject: Re: Every D(D) simulated by H presents non-halting behavior to H
Date: Mon, 6 May 2024 22:04:18 -0400

On 5/6/24 2:31 PM, olcott wrote:
> On 5/6/2024 11:37 AM, Mikko wrote:

>>> *Your system clock is off you responded to my 5:30 post at 4:56*
>>
>> According to the headers Richard Damon posted 26 minutes 7 seconds
>> after olcott. Though this should be irrelevant as the no priority
>> issue is raised.
>>

> Richard's posts showed up before several posts that I had
> already posted. This could be a lag on his news server.
>
> I initially assumed that his system clock was off because
> I had this same issue before and it was that the local
> system clock was off. He never said that he checked his
> system clock, he only said that it is auto-set.

In other words, in YOUR logic system, when YOUR machine is doing
something funny, your first inclinatation is to blame some other person
for what is going wrong with YOUR machine.

Yep, that seems to be your standard operating procedure.

My guess is you have done something to break your machines processing of
properly formatted date/time codes.

If you would provide some actual data and show what codes you think are
wrong, perhaps someone could help you.

But it seems you are more interested in your normal claims that everyone
else is just wrong, when it is most likely YOU that is wrong.