Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v2g4nt$49kb$2@dont-email.me>

From: olcott <polcott333@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: comp.theory,sci.logic
Subject: Re: Can D simulated by H terminate normally? --- Message_ID Provided
Date: Mon, 20 May 2024 13:28:13 -0500
 <v0m29q$166o1$1@dont-email.me> <v0m37e$2gl1e$1@i2pn2.org>
 <v0m3v5$16k3h$1@dont-email.me> <v0m55t$2gl1f$3@i2pn2.org>
 <v0m5sn$172p4$1@dont-email.me> <v0m7em$2gl1f$5@i2pn2.org>
 <v0m7tq$17dpv$1@dont-email.me> <v0m8g9$2gl1e$6@i2pn2.org>
 <v0m978$17k7o$3@dont-email.me> <v0mko6$2hf3s$2@i2pn2.org>
 <v0n59h$1h98e$1@dont-email.me> <v0o037$2j1tu$3@i2pn2.org>
 <v0oc65$1q3aq$3@dont-email.me> <v0p9ts$2ki5r$6@i2pn2.org>
 <v0q1rk$2a3u1$1@dont-email.me> <v0qkti$2m1nf$1@i2pn2.org>
 <v0r4a3$2hb7o$6@dont-email.me> <v0rsbr$2m1nf$6@i2pn2.org>
 <v0segm$2v4oq$1@dont-email.me> <v0t8o9$2p3ri$2@i2pn2.org>
 <v0tpjf$3881i$5@dont-email.me> <v0ulma$2qov4$1@i2pn2.org>
 <v2b179$2u8oi$2@dont-email.me> <v2b1g3$1ct7p$17@i2pn2.org>
 <v2bb0g$308qd$1@dont-email.me> <v2bc8u$1ecj9$4@i2pn2.org>
 <v2bdaj$30o5r$1@dont-email.me> <v2be6g$1ecja$2@i2pn2.org>
 <v2btfr$36vvc$3@dont-email.me> <v2dc7e$1g2n9$6@i2pn2.org>
 <v2dkuu$3hgb1$2@dont-email.me> <v2e24h$1g2n8$8@i2pn2.org>

On 5/19/2024 6:31 PM, Richard Damon wrote:

>>> No, I was showing what happens INSTEAD of your last line 03.
>>>
>>> Are you so stupid that you need everything just fully explained to you?
>>>

>> *You just admitted that you thought that lying is OK because*
>> *I did not specifically say that I expect correct answers*
>>

> So you ADMIT that your H won't return the correct answer?
>
> Your final statement is that H is CORRECT about the behavior input, by
> making the decision.

*This boiler plate will be the only reply*
I am using categorically exhaustive reasoning that can work
through every possibility that can possibly exist in a feasible
amount of time as long as the category is very very narrow.

Enlarge the category a tiny little bit and then the time
becomes infeasible.

The tiniest little divergence from the title of this