Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v2lp19$1c69j$1@dont-email.me>

From: olcott <polcott333@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: comp.lang.c++,comp.lang.c
Subject: Re: D correctly simulated by pure function H remains stuck in
 recursive simulation
Date: Wed, 22 May 2024 16:45:13 -0500

On 5/22/2024 3:09 PM, Bonita Montero wrote:
> Am 22.05.2024 um 21:57 schrieb olcott:

>>> Ok, then every question is answered and we could proceed to
>>> "sth. completely different" (Monty Python).
>>>

>> *No this question has never been answered in this forum*
>>

> Because this question is about C++ and not theoretical computer
> sciences.

<snip pure denigration / ad hominem>

My question is ONLY about the semantics of the above c17 code and
what behavior that this semantics entails. I don't want or need
any answer outside of this scope in this forum.

The people in other forums have proven to be incompetent about the
behavior specified by the above c17 code.