Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v2t954$2vna0$4@dont-email.me>

From: olcott <polcott333@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: comp.theory
Subject: Re: Every D(D) simulated by H presents non-halting behavior to H ###
Date: Sat, 25 May 2024 13:03:16 -0500
 <v1h9eu$9faf$1@dont-email.me> <v1iqli$nsva$1@dont-email.me>
 <v1ln3c$vfh$1@news.muc.de> <v1s6e6$397iq$2@dont-email.me>
 <v1slmi$3cjtp$1@dont-email.me> <v1t8tt$3gu9t$3@dont-email.me>
 <v1vc8j$3jmr$1@dont-email.me> <v1vsru$7eqc$1@dont-email.me>
 <v21r4i$otc2$2@dont-email.me> <v22k4b$umr4$1@dont-email.me>
 <v24oah$1h4u3$1@dont-email.me> <v256fc$1kais$1@dont-email.me>
 <v27d05$25ga0$1@dont-email.me> <v2838r$29rd7$1@dont-email.me>
 <v2a8th$2ps09$1@dont-email.me> <v2ahqc$2qvr9$1@dont-email.me>
 <v2cb5s$39fvg$1@dont-email.me> <v2crk0$3cifp$1@dont-email.me>
 <v2cvuo$3dfkm$1@dont-email.me> <v2i921$jvcs$5@dont-email.me>
 <v2k7fe$12vjm$1@dont-email.me> <v2l0q8$17mu1$1@dont-email.me>
 <v2n4f7$1ms87$1@dont-email.me> <v2nfma$1or9h$4@dont-email.me>
 <v2pkqq$28mg0$1@dont-email.me> <v2qhr2$2dpfr$6@dont-email.me>
 <v2s6kk$2q0pf$1@dont-email.me> <v2skde$2s65h$1@dont-email.me>
 <v2sn2j$22aq0$1@i2pn2.org>

On 5/25/2024 7:54 AM, Richard Damon wrote:
> On 5/25/24 8:09 AM, olcott wrote:

>>> You may call it a "diagnostic criterion" or just a "criterion" but
>>> it does not define anything. Whether it is clear or sufficient is
>>> another problem.
>>>

>> For over two years I had two dozen people unified in consensus
>> continue to insist that a correct simulation of D by H did not
>> require emulating the x86 machine language instructions of D
>> correctly or in the correct order specified by D.
>>

> WHERE?

This is all explained in my reply to Mike.
If you want to talk about it there
(1) Do not link to comp.theory

(2) Do not talk about anything outside the scope of
     the semantics of c

(3) Do not talk about anything outside the scope of the subject
   of the thread:
   [D correctly simulated by pure function H cannot
    possibly reach its own line 06]

http://al.howardknight.net/?STYPE=msgid&MSGI=%3Cv2t859%242vna0%241%40dont-email.me%3E