Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v3d4fo$2bbr3$1@dont-email.me>

From: Frank Krygowski <frkrygow@sbcglobal.net>
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Subject: Re: Riding after heavy manual labor
Date: Fri, 31 May 2024 14:21:41 -0400

On 5/31/2024 11:42 AM, AMuzi wrote:
> ...   I can't think of any well run major city in USA.

With all due respect: Do you have examples of "well run" cities in other
countries? (Although we should recognize that American cities must exist
within the framework of American laws, constitution and history.)

My main point here is that your definition of "well run" may be overly
idealistic. It may be no more realistic than the extreme left's visions
of cities where police are unnecessary, poverty does not exist,
everybody is vegan and rides bicycles... or whatever.

I've asked similar questions regarding national policies regarding
taxation, etc. If you can't give examples of countries or cities that,
in your view, do things properly, it may be that your standards are
unrealistic.

--
- Frank Krygowski