Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v4vuc0$27pi6$1@dont-email.me>

From: Richard Damon <richard@damon-family.org>
Newsgroups: comp.theory,sci.logic
Subject: Re: Why do people here insist on denying these verified facts?
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2024 14:55:59 -0400

On 6/22/24 2:49 PM, olcott wrote:
> On 6/22/2024 1:43 PM, Richard Damon wrote:

>>> Apparently your ADD preventing you from paying close attention
>>> to ALL of my words.
>>>
>>> *Function names adapted to correspond to my updated paper*
>>>
>>> void DDD()
>>> {
>>>    H0(DDD);
>>> }
>>>
>>> *When we stipulate that the only measure of a correct*
>>> *emulation is the semantics of the x86 programming language*
>>>
>>> *When we stipulate that the only measure of a correct*
>>> *emulation is the semantics of the x86 programming language*
>>>
>>> *When we stipulate that the only measure of a correct*
>>> *emulation is the semantics of the x86 programming language*
>>>
>>> *When we stipulate that the only measure of a correct*
>>> *emulation is the semantics of the x86 programming language*
>>>
>>> *When we stipulate that the only measure of a correct*
>>> *emulation is the semantics of the x86 programming language*
>>>
>>> then we see that when DDD is correctly emulated by H0 that
>>> its call to H0(DDD) cannot possibly return.
>>
>> Since your H0 has never demonstrated that is actually DOES the correct
>> simulation per your stipulation,
>
> Liar

Then where is it?

Both your long PDF were traces of the main emulator showing the sequence
from main to the decider and the steps the decider did to do its
simulation. Really strange that you made the exact same error the second
time.

NEVER (that I know of) have you posted a simulation where we see the
decider starting at the first instruction of the input, and then into
the instructions of the decider, as required by your stipulated definiton.