Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v96h4j$d1aa$1@dont-email.me>

From: olcott <polcott333@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: comp.theory
Subject: Re: HHH maps its input to the behavior specified by it --- reaches
 its halt state --- Which DDD does if HHH(DDD) returns and answer, which it
 does since it is a decider.
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2024 20:52:19 -0500
 <v8ld1f$3f6vr$5@dont-email.me> <v8ldl0$3ennf$1@dont-email.me>
 <v8lfb9$3g2jl$1@dont-email.me> <v8lgsr$3gadt$2@dont-email.me>
 <v8lhrr$3gkbk$1@dont-email.me> <v8n6un$3tv08$1@dont-email.me>
 <v8nums$1n09$6@dont-email.me> <v8vah7$29sva$1@dont-email.me>
 <v8vr7e$32fso$2@dont-email.me> <v91vc4$3qp1r$2@dont-email.me>
 <v92ge1$p1$2@dont-email.me>
 <f37108f5c9868fc309f42ef78982e2c865ad544c@i2pn2.org>
 <v940uh$hqmp$1@dont-email.me>
 <ca6cbe14b2f6d8e912084e2db0d86078e5c113d4@i2pn2.org>
 <v943ir$ii13$1@dont-email.me>
 <a54ea3444e46e8cdd80311a3f7dab8a11c717833@i2pn2.org>
 <v9455t$im42$1@dont-email.me>
 <3ac18da75f5f8e4bcaf17800919bb5dc2658d33c@i2pn2.org>
 <v955rd$o1gt$1@dont-email.me>
 <adc1aa9dbcaab1112f613fb262b17b64a11619a1@i2pn2.org>
 <v96dji$8lqu$1@dont-email.me>
 <352096a93343dd1c5614d27c5e300864b48e2698@i2pn2.org>
 <v96fhf$90t7$1@dont-email.me>
 <6b16c88705f6c0b6a82a454f8d18c5ea9d665a02@i2pn2.org>

On 8/9/2024 8:46 PM, Richard Damon wrote:

>>> But ONLY ONE of those actuallu "correctly emulates" the input, and
>>> that one isn't a decider.
>>>

>> In other words you are trying to keep getting away
>> with the bald-faced lie that when HHH correctly
>> emulates N instructions of DDD (where N > 0) that
>> it did not correctly emulate any instructions of DDD.
>>
>> *Give it up you lost you are stuck in repeat mode*
>> *Give it up you lost you are stuck in repeat mode*
>> *Give it up you lost you are stuck in repeat mode*
>>

> So, I guess you don't understand English.
>
> Where did I say that simulating N instructions correctly is not
> simulating ANY instructions correctly.

*Shown above*
"But ONLY ONE of those actuallu "correctly emulates" the input..."