Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v97t7g$m8l6$1@dont-email.me>

From: olcott <polcott333@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: comp.theory
Subject: Re: HHH maps its input to the behavior specified by it --- never
 reaches its halt state ---natural number mapping
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2024 09:24:48 -0500
 <v8n6mq$3tv07$3@dont-email.me> <v8o14v$30uf$1@dont-email.me>
 <950d4eed7965040e841a970d48d5b6f417ff43dc@i2pn2.org>
 <v8oj1n$6kik$3@dont-email.me> <v8pvke$ih0a$1@dont-email.me>
 <4-qdnbdw1JzlRS37nZ2dnZfqlJydnZ2d@giganews.com>
 <v8v7p3$29r2r$1@dont-email.me> <v8vub1$32fso$14@dont-email.me>
 <1e1fa9bc4bbc00aa65c1a7974bd1bda87687c92b@i2pn2.org>
 <v90di8$38oni$1@dont-email.me>
 <47a76378d634bf0db4017f879d0160793b57125e@i2pn2.org>
 <v9161o$3gaju$1@dont-email.me>
 <b84374e766c199e1ba38ef1dc3bc8f6ab2c39dfc@i2pn2.org>
 <v91i97$3n4m0$1@dont-email.me> <v91unh$3rbor$1@dont-email.me>
 <v92gja$p1$3@dont-email.me> <v94m0l$ljf4$1@dont-email.me>
 <v95ae9$p5rb$1@dont-email.me> <v978dv$h1ib$1@dont-email.me>
 <v97j0q$ilah$2@dont-email.me>
 <ccc5dafb53acf66239baac0183a6291687794963@i2pn2.org>
 <v97l3j$kof0$2@dont-email.me> <v97pgq$l4f4$2@dont-email.me>
 <v97qf0$lise$2@dont-email.me> <v97rq3$l4f4$4@dont-email.me>

On 8/10/2024 9:00 AM, Fred. Zwarts wrote:
> Op 10.aug.2024 om 15:37 schreef olcott:

>>> is impossible, because HHH is programmed to abort and, therefore, it
>>> is unable to do a complete simulation.
>>
>> A complete simulation of DDD by a pure x86 emulator
>> named HHH cannot possibly reach its own "return"
>> instruction halt state.
>
> Indeed, HHH fails to reach its own halt state. HHH cannot possibly
> simulate itself up to its halt state.
> Which proves that the simulation is incomplete and, therefore, incorrect.

That an emulation of an input is necessary correct no matter
what-the-Hell it does as long as it conforms to the semantics
of the x86 language is either over your head or you persistently
lie about it.