Article <08enbjh9qmc6negcsdguha233qvkuun7ns@4ax.com>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<08enbjh9qmc6negcsdguha233qvkuun7ns@4ax.com>

From: Catrike Ryder <Soloman@old.bikers.org>
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Subject: Re: cyclists attack auto driver
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2024 16:33:57 -0400

On Tue, 13 Aug 2024 11:19:25 -0400, Frank Krygowski
<frkrygow@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

>On 8/13/2024 4:00 AM, Catrike Ryder wrote:
>> On Mon, 12 Aug 2024 23:25:04 -0400, Frank Krygowski
>> <frkrygow@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

>>> So, do you?
>>
>> Why do you think that's any of your business?
>It's a discussion group. Why does that fact baffle you so?

You have a habit of demanding personal information that goes beyond
the realm of discussion. Like I said, I know why you do it. You want
information about people so you can use it against them. That's what
you do regarding people who don't give you the respect you think you
deserve.

But the question remains, why do you think whether or not someone
carries a gun is your business?

>If a person doesn't want their practices, habits, opinions and quirks
>discussed, they should stop typing.

The stated issue was about a reason for carrying a gun. It was an
opinion and I could understand someone asking to elaborate on the
opinion, but that's not what you did.

>Which leads me to note that you frequently state your opinion on matters
>that don't affect you in the least. The latest example was riders in
>matching jerseys.

Did I ask anyone if they wore matching jerseys?  No, I simply made a
general comment about seeing people in matching jerseys..  much like
the comment above about a reason for carrying a gun.

I may comment on what I see other people do, or on things that they've
told me, but otherwise, I don't demand personal information from
others. I think that's a really sicko thing to do.

>Why do you think what they wear is any of your business?

<LOL> It's not any of my business.

I think you're too deep into your obsessions to see the difference
between commenting on what someone sees, and demanding information
beyond what's seen.

...and that's sad...