Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<0eajikxp5g.ln2@Telcontar.valinor>

From: "Carlos E.R." <robin_listas@es.invalid>
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.android,misc.phone.mobile.iphone,ca.driving
Subject: Re: It's a myth that cellphone use caused the accident rate to rise
 in the USA
Date: Wed, 29 May 2024 11:51:28 +0200

On 2024-05-26 02:40, Andrew wrote:
> micky wrote on Sat, 25 May 2024 13:34:27 -0400 :
>

>> you turn off every
>> person who thinks cell phones cause accidents.

The complete quote was:

]>> More insults.  In the same way I turned you off in my 3rd line above by
]>> calling your ideas mistaken, by calling them stupid, you turn off every
]>> person who thinks cell phones cause accidents.  If you're a scientist,
]>> you probably know some other scientists.  Ask them if insulting people
]>> is an effective way to convince anyone of what you want them to believe.

> I'm a scientist. I look at facts. If people can't handle facts, then they
> can't help me... they can't help you... and they can't help themselves.
>   <https://www.google.com/search?q=site%3Acensus.gov+us+accident+rate+year+over+year>
 >
> You think I don't realize most people believe in myths?
> Everyone who is stupid thinks cellphones raised the accident rate.
>  <https://www2.census.gov/library/publications/2011/compendia/statab/131ed/tables/12s1103.xls>

scientists do not insult other scientists that disagree with them.

--
Cheers, Carlos.