Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<0j027jpkkllpqd4vuqsdh8khbciqm32qk8@4ax.com>

From: Loose Cannon <efberg73@gmx.com>
Newsgroups: soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish,rec.arts.movies.current-films,rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Swiss police probe hotel ski rental ban for Jewish guests
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2024 23:51:04 -0400

On Mon, 17 Jun 2024 12:58:49 -0700, BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:

>In article <sqhlsi5ga4g89idjh300jimjhit4m4srma@4ax.com>,
> Loose Cannon <efberg73@gmx.com> wrote:
>
>> The Pischa mountain restaurant in Davos, Switzerland, has sparked a
>> police investigation after announcing it will no longer rent out snow
>> sports equipment to Jewish guests.
>
>How do they know the religion of their customers?

Because of their uncleanlyness. You can smell one of those animals
from a mile away. Remember the words of America's most famous General
from WWII, Gen. George S. Patton:

"We entered the synagogue, which was packed with the greatest stinking
bunch of humanity I have ever seen. When we got about halfway up, the
head Rabbi, who was dressed in a fur hat similar to that worn by
Henry VIII of England and in a surplice heavily embroidered and very
filthy, came down and met the General (Eisenhower)...The smell was so
terrible that I almost fainted and actually about three hours later
lost my lunch as the result remembering it."

~ General Patton in Germany, diary entry Sept 17, 1945