Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<0kb6vi1t7qehkcctj1gagonlja5ms10sbc@4ax.com>

From: shawn <nanoflower@notforg.m.a.i.l.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: What Did You Watch? 2024-03-13 (Wednesday)
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2024 13:08:14 -0400

On Thu, 14 Mar 2024 09:58:27 -0700, Arthur Lipscomb
<arthur@alum.calberkeley.org> wrote:

>On 3/14/2024 5:37 AM, shawn wrote:
>> On Thu, 14 Mar 2024 05:21:56 -0700, "Ian J. Ball" <ijball@mac.invalid>
>> wrote:

>>> Wed's are my long workdays, so again, just soaps:
>>>
>>> soaps: Wed's ep's.
>>>     DOOL - Paulina is miraculously cured! And Abe has his memory back!
>>> [roll] I think they are setting up to write out Lani and Eli again.
>>> Tripp and Wendy work through their feelings. [roll] Steve/Patch feels
>>> all guilty and is disturbed about Clyde Weston's escape.
>>>     GH - Jason gets Danny to rope in Michael, who then ropes in dumb
>>> Willow, into helping Jason - Jason also tells Michael what happened,
>>> explaining that he didn't shoot Dante, the other guy (who Jason said is
>>> dead - if so, where is the body?!?!!) did. Amazingly, NuDrew has enough
>>> backbone to dump Carly, as he correctly surmises Jason always comes
>>> first for Carly; later, Drew spends some time with Jordan (future
>>> romance?!). Also later, Sam lays Carly out about Jason (whom Sam
>>> believes may have shot Dante), and tells Carly to turn Jason into the
>>> cops! Sonny tells Anna that she needs to catch Jason; Agent Jagger is
>>> pissed off that Anna is talking to Sonny.
>>>
>>> That evening, both "Chicago Med" and "Chicago Fire" were reruns - and
>>> not just any reruns, but reruns of episode that had aired within the
>>> past month!! So I went to bed...
>>>
>>> Did you watch anything?.
>>
>> I watched Survivor where Banu was having a meltdown over his
>> inevitable demise. The man just isn't made for a game where betrayal
>> plays a large part of the game as he just wants to get along with
>> everyone. Luckily he gets saved at the last minute as we have another
>> medical removal of a player as the guy with the wonky arm is removed.
>> He also turns out to be lucky as the arm is better without any medical
>> treatment after a day or so as it appears it was just a temporary
>> pinched nerve. Been there with my leg when I apparently slept on
>> something (keys/change) that caused my leg to go numb. So for a few
>> hours after I woke up I couldn't move that leg until full control
>> returned.
>>

>I don't know what the rules are, but they seem really inconsistent when
>it comes to the consequences of removing someone from the game.  It
>seems like sometimes they cancel tribal counsel and sometimes they
>don't.  Maybe they are consistent and it's simply a matter of when the
>injury occurs.  I don't know.

Hmm, I can't recall a case where someone gets removed from the game
and they don't cancel the next tribal counsel. I suppose if it
happened at a tribal council they might not cancel the next tribal but
even if it happened at an immunity challenge they would cancel the
next tribal counsel.