Article <1055ba7a1450658831b250bccda8af887bdc6c8a@i2pn2.org>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<1055ba7a1450658831b250bccda8af887bdc6c8a@i2pn2.org>

From: joes <noreply@example.org>
Newsgroups: comp.theory
Subject: Re: DDD emulated by HHH --- (does not refer to prior posts)
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2024 19:21:02 -0000 (UTC)

Am Wed, 28 Aug 2024 11:44:53 -0500 schrieb olcott:
> On 8/28/2024 11:31 AM, Fred. Zwarts wrote:

Like Fred has been saying for a month, what is HHH(HHH,HHH)?

It is very telling to see where these exchanges peter out (haha).

I do not understand this. There is no „after having been aborted”.

>>> hungry stands for will not stop running unless aborted just like will
>>> remain hungry until eating is always true whenever hungry
>> Your HHH will see a 'special condition' after a few recursions, abort
>> and halt.
> Why to do dishonestly try to get away with the strawman deception and
> change the subject to HHH?
>
> It is a design requirement that HHH halts if it doesn't halt it is
> wrong.
Then why does it report itself as nonterminating? (There is nothing
else in DDD that would cause that.)

--
Am Sat, 20 Jul 2024 12:35:31 +0000 schrieb WM in sci.math:
It is not guaranteed that n+1 exists for every n.