Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<147267@dontemail.com>

From: Wanderer<dont@emailme.com>
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Subject: Re: Eclipse
Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2024 11:32:25

Phil Hobbs wrote:

>A pretty good partial eclipse is just ending here. We had about 90%
>obscuration here.

>George H should have been in the path of totality.  George?  You out there,
>man?

>Cheers

>Phil Hobbs

I was on the edge of totality. It lasted one and half minutes. It got colder but it didn't get windy and it got darker but not dark enough to see the stars. I could see Jupiter and Venus. The sky was red along the horizon, so it looked like the eclipse was floating above the sunset.

How many planets have intelligent life and a moon the right size and in the right orbit so that someone can see a total eclipse? Our planet is unique in the galaxy.