Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<17bafab4d5f95ad9$1$1585792$4ad50060@news.newsdemon.com>

Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2024 22:24:21 -0500
Subject: Re: Nex Benedict
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
References: <qvYCN.453199$Wp_8.439750@fx17.iad> <thydnZb4Hayvkn34nZ2dnZfqnPqdnZ2d@giganews.com> <17b8668d2dfab92e$44068$2730048$52d51861@news.newsdemon.com> <urss0g$1a0cd$1@dont-email.me> <nwudnYV6RatBvX_4nZ2dnZfqnPidnZ2d@giganews.com> <us4ju5$35v5d$4@dont-email.me> <TeSdnXB_OrGkZ3j4nZ2dnZfqnPEAAAAA@giganews.com> <17ba37a6927289a8$20602$2838607$52d51861@news.newsdemon.com> <usgb9i$1vp6f$2@dont-email.me>
From: moviePig <never@nothere.com>

On 3/8/2024 7:42 PM, FPP wrote:
> On 3/6/24 10:49 AM, moviePig wrote:

>>> And those Republicans are lying just as much as the Dems are if they're
>>> saying this bill actually secured the border and stops the firehose of
>>> illegal aliens.
>>
>> The only clear lie here would be pretending that the bill was scuttled
>> for any reason other than Trump's yearning for a campaign issue.
>>

> Some of the MOST conservative Republicans crafted this bill.  Then they
> voted against it when told to.  Yes, by Trump.
>
> Republicans won't pass ANYTHING because they don't have any other issues
> to run on.
>
> It's just THAT simple.

I'm especially nervous when someone who want that kind of power gets it.