Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<17bc1de93bb4055f$981$3331982$802601b3@news.usenetexpress.com>

From: Farley Flud <ff@linux.rocks>
Subject: Re: This FOSS Thang :-)
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2024 20:20:46 +0000

On Tue, 12 Mar 2024 13:43:52 -0400, -hh wrote:

> What we've seen with some Linux fanboy braggarts ...

Oh you're just saying that 'cause it's true.

Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!

Well, we GNU/Linux "fanboy braggarts" have a fuck of a lot
to brag about.  We are advocating the greatest OS in the
history of technical man, fer chrissake.

What does your beloved Apphole allow you to brag about?
Huh?  What?

Apphole is strongly preferred by most brain-dead females
and sodomites (a.k.a. homosexuals).

Whoa!  Better get out the fountain pen and the fancy
stationary 'cause you got a letter to write home.

Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!

GNU/Linux is the BEST for the BEST.

Guess what.  That ain't you.

Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!