Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<17bf30ab7c39ecc5$5$2820980$c4d58e68@news.newsdemon.com>

Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2024 15:38:16 -0500
Subject: Re: NBC Historian Takes Media's "Bloodbath" Insanity To A Whole New Level
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
References: <utbtok$pkre$10@dont-email.me> <20240319122424.00002ca9@example.com> <EvOdnfeMWpo2RWT4nZ2dnZfqnPGdnZ2d@giganews.com> <utctt9$11hfm$1@dont-email.me> <atropos-266AD3.15011119032024@g9u1993c-hb.houston.hpicorp.net> <utd5p0$1371j$1@dont-email.me> <atropos-F34389.17010519032024@g9u1993c-hb.houston.hpicorp.net> <utdc9v$14eu2$1@dont-email.me> <p6mcnRxmu82A02f4nZ2dnZfqnPidnZ2d@giganews.com> <utevf0$1iacj$2@dont-email.me>
From: trotsky <gmsingh@email.com>

On 3/20/24 10:30 AM, FPP wrote:
> On 3/19/24 10:46 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
>> super70s <super70s@super70s.invalid> wrote:

>>> The law (or repealed law now) applies to everyone.
>>>
>>> If your state has this policy maybe you'll appreciate getting pulled
>>> over in your beaten up 40-year-old pickup without a license plate light
>>> because some cop makes the subjective judgement that you look
>>> suspicious.
>>
>> If I'm driving around without a license plate light, then there's nothing
>> subjective about it. I'm violating the law.

>>> It had nothing to do with the 14th Amendment because it applied to
>>> everyone and all races.
>>
>> Ah, so it just repealed enforcement of the traffic code full stop because
>> "muh racism!"?
>>
>>> But your apparent closet racism by assuming it applied to only Blacks
>>> is interesting.
>>
>> If I assumed anything it's that the Tennessee law was a carbon copy of a
>> recent California bill proposed by a black assemblyman from Compton,
>> which
>> specifically exempts only blacks from being stopped for most traffic
>> infractions, including speeding for anything short of 25mph over the
>> posted
>> limit.
>>
>> This means if you have some lunatic blasting down a residential street at
>> 50mph, the cops would just have to stand by and watch it happen if the
>> driver is black.
>>
>> The bill would also render any evidence of other crimes discovered
>> during a
>> traffic stop inadmissible. So if the speeder in the above hypothetical
>> was
>> racing down the residential street at 60mph and could now be legally
>> stopped by police, and they discovered a dead murder victim in his back
>> seat, the body and any other evidence in the car would be inadmissible in
>> court at his murder trial.
>>
>> Again, only for blacks.
>>
>> So yeah, when these ridiculous laws and policy efforts spring up all
>> around
>> the country at roughly the same time, they're usually carbon copies of
>> each
>> other sent direct from BLM headquarters.
>>
>> Mea culpa.

>>> Making street protests felonies isn't going to work either, if the
>>> perceived transgression is egregious enough.
>>>
>>> It's a felony to enter the Capitol Building in an unauthorized manner
>>
>> No, it's a misdemeanor. 18 USC 1751, Restricted Buildings and Grounds.
>> The
>> same statute I used to lock up White House fence jumpers.
>>
>>> and vandalize it and threaten members of Congress, did that work?
>>
>> What if the cops held the door open for them. Is that still unauthorized?
>>

> Yeah, the Jan 6'ers tried making that argument too.  They're in jail now.

I wonder if Twat calls them "hostages" like his main man Trump.  That's
what's such a bummer about OKT, if you ask him a pointed question like
this he just crawls back into the woodwork like cockroach he is.