Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<17c30bc626bdf855$124382$1768716$4ad50060@news.newsdemon.com>

Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2024 05:07:08 -0500
Subject: Re: "Speak Out Loudly Against This Evil": Internet Erupts Over Biden Declaring Easter "Trans Day Of Visibility"
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: trotsky <gmsingh@email.com>

On 4/3/24 1:12 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> On Apr 3, 2024 at 3:38:02 AM PDT, "FPP" <fredp1571@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On 4/3/24 5:10 AM, The Horny Goat wrote:

>>>   WHich is ridiculous. My rule is that if something would be
>>>   objectionable when applied to whites it's objectionable when applied
>>>   to blacks. In the case of capitalization it's either capitalize both
>>>   or neither. Doing one without doing the same to the other is racism.
>>>
>>>   And I emphatically reject the notion by Kendi and his ilk that only
>>>   whites can be racist since racism is when you apply different criteria
>>>   to different groups. And yes I HAVE read Kendid.
>>>

>> The case for capitalizing Black has a rationale.
>>
>> If it refers to color (black hair) it's lowercase.
>> If it refers to race (Black hair) it's uppercase.
>>
>> Kinda simple.
>
> Except they don't capitalize white when it refers to race.
>
> There goes your rationale.
>
> Kinda simple.

Do you use "totally fucking stupid" as your pronoun now?

“When speaking of a culture, ethnicity or group of people, the name
should be capitalized. 'Black' with a capital 'B' refers to people of
the African diaspora. Lowercase 'black' is simply a color.” For her,
capitalizing the letter is about recognition for the Black community and
empowerment in her own identity.Jun 28, 2022

Race on Campus: Should the 'B' in 'Black' Be Capitalized?
The Chronicle of Higher Education

What's the point of wanting to look like a hillbilly asshole all the
time?  Are the guys in your circle jerk cool with it?