Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<17c34296ab7bef96$51967$3384359$c2d58868@news.newsdemon.com>

Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2024 22:51:36 -0400
Subject: Re: InstaCart Delivery Guy Shoots and Kills One of Angie Harmon's Dogs
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
References: <IIydnQDcmb30Epb7nZ2dnZfqn_udnZ2d@giganews.com> <1437748060.733782420.649436.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com> <p15q0j9t7p6v9oqg3912hnsj625l5uubah@4ax.com> <uuj99h$3rnmp$1@dont-email.me> <17c2d83f594a4d02$139916$3265$48d50260@news.newsdemon.com> <17c30bdfdd7e92cd$124383$1768716$4ad50060@news.newsdemon.com> <17c31d4bca8886e3$33222$111488$4ed50460@news.newsdemon.com> <uuniva$vmua$1@dont-email.me>
From: moviePig <never@nothere.com>

On 4/4/2024 9:09 PM, Dimensional Traveler wrote:
> On 4/4/2024 8:28 AM, moviePig wrote:

>>> You're confused.  Try "not enough provocation."  A dog growling isn't
>>> reason to execute it.
>>
>> "Not enough" is much more subjective than "zero".
>>
> I have the feeling the dog was walking up to the InstaCart person
> looking for a scritch or petting.

Frankly, I do too.  Otoh, my personal bias is that any grownup should be
willing to endure some minor mauling rather than to open fire.