Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<17c3f3c56f02953b$5562$3037545$10d55a65@news.newsdemon.com>

Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2024 03:58:32 -0500
Subject: Re: Jimmy Kimmel Calls USA "Filthy And Disgusting" After Traveling to Japan: "We Are Like Hogs Compared to the Japanese"
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
References: <uumno6$p8sf$2@dont-email.me> <atropos-917BED.13014404042024@news.giganews.com> <20240404212152.0000495f@example.com> <17c3434f46feeca3$51971$3384359$c2d58868@news.newsdemon.com> <20240405113252.000069c0@example.com> <17c3714536172472$2$111488$4ed50460@news.newsdemon.com> <20240405185122.0000266a@example.com> <17c3b8985ee0397b$2654$3081049$52d51861@news.newsdemon.com> <atropos-0CFA97.11423006042024@kd014101080069.ppp-bb.dion.ne.jp>
From: trotsky <gmsingh@email.com>

On 4/6/24 1:42 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <17c3b8985ee0397b$2654$3081049$52d51861@news.newsdemon.com>,
>   moviePig <never@nothere.com> wrote:
>
>> On 4/5/2024 6:51 PM, Rhino wrote:

>>> And you need a reason to believe the police will actually enforce
>>> littering bylaws when they don't even respond to much more serious
>>> crimes. Just a few weeks ago, Toronto police officers were telling
>>> people to leave their doors unlocked and to leave their car keys near
>>> the door so that car thieves could more easily steal their cars without
>>> having to threaten family members for them! Does that sound like a
>>> police force that will charge people for LITTERING? I don't know what
>>> planet you "progressives" are living on but I wish you'd stay on THEIR
>>> Usenet and stay the hell off ours!
>>
>> When you come up for air, notice that -- barring insurrection -- a
>> police force will do as it's instructed.  If a community wants it badly
>> enough, littering (in a defined area) can be brought to a sudden halt.
>
> Which is one of the reasons Japan is so cleaned.

You mispelled "clean."

Littering gets you a