Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<17c5c9099d24b83e$25318$3349862$52d51861@news.newsdemon.com>

Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2024 03:17:55 -0500
Subject: Re: Censorship of books in libraries
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
References: <uv41a1$c8a8$3@dont-email.me> <HcKcnZlAQL_HEYj7nZ2dnZfqnPYAAAAA@giganews.com> <17c4b72567149412$90$3553870$c2d58868@news.newsdemon.com> <20240409165532.00005caa@example.com> <uv8sua$1o05o$2@dont-email.me> <pddg1jplu1h6adta0btur2sg3leatg6d8t@4ax.com> <atropos-402BEE.12393211042024@69.muaa.rchm.washdctt.dsl.att.net> <uvbhk8$2dmiq$1@dont-email.me> <atropos-AF2BCA.15113212042024@news.giganews.com>
From: trotsky <gmsingh@email.com>

On 4/12/24 5:11 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <uvbhk8$2dmiq$1@dont-email.me>, FPP <fredp1571@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 4/11/24 3:39 PM, BTR1701 wrote:

>>> And of course Effa, like most of the left, continues to perpetuate lies,
>>> like the "Don't Say Gay" bill, which doesn't prohibit anyone from saying
>>> they're gay anywhere in the text of the bill.
>>>
>> And Obamacare wasn't ever actually referred to as Obamacare until
>> Republicans tagged it that way But you never objected to using that term,
>> did you?
>
> Neither did Obama. He called it that, too. And his campaign sold it on
> t-shirts.

You're lying as usual.  He didn't "call it that" he acquiesced because
he's a smart politician and did that to defuse the situation you stupid
worthless fucking bastard.

https://www.politico.com/story/2014/02/barack-obama-obamacare-103589

Obama: You can call it ‘Obamacare’

The president also reminded viewers that the deadline for coverage is
March 31.

By Jose DelReal

02/17/2014 09:38 AM EST

It may not be polling well, but President Barack Obama isn’t too worried
about the Affordable Care Act’s nickname, Obamacare, or the health care
law’s impact on his legacy.