Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<17c693377bca439d$138661$3565594$c2d58868@news.newsdemon.com>

Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2024 17:02:54 -0500
Subject: Re: "Latine"-- the Latest Insultingly Woke Attempt to Change the Spanish Language
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: trotsky <gmsingh@email.com>

On 4/15/24 1:50 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> Since "Latinks" didn't work out for them and gets them roundly mocked at
> best and vilified at worst by actual Latinos, the wokesters are now making
> a second attempt at changing the Spanish language for people who didn't ask
> for it and are quite happy with it just the way it is with the introduction
> of "Latine".

Are you actually claiming this has a worse connotation than "anonyshit?"
  A you such an incredibly stupid fuck that you don't realize you don't
have a legitimate identity and look like a stupid fucking hypocrite when
you comment on other's?  Near as I can tell you're a black trans woman.
Thus you really should shut the fuck up you hypocritical troon.