Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<17c70869f4eeca71$30750$2854538$cad58068@news.newsdemon.com>

Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2024 04:50:34 -0500
Subject: Re: Pro-Hamas Protesters Block Golden Gate
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: trotsky <gmsingh@email.com>

On 4/16/24 5:13 PM, moviePig wrote:
> On 4/16/2024 4:03 PM, shawn wrote:
>> On Tue, 16 Apr 2024 19:20:35 +0000, BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Traffic backed up for miles. Why don't the cops just drag them away
>>> and arrest
>>> them?
>>>
>>> https://x.com/trscoop/status/1779928676437565903
>>
>> Oh, I was under the impression that it was a huge crowd of people.
>> Which would have explained why the cops didn't do anything since it's
>> difficult to place hundreds or thousands of people under arrest.
>> Didn't realize it was just a few people.
>>
>>> Oh, yeah. It's San Francisco. Run by radical leftists. City officials
>>> are
>>> probably cheering the protesters on and will give them a medal later.
>>>
>>> 'Memba when Chris Christie allowed a bridge to be blocked and we were
>>> told it
>>> was a national emergency and a crime against humanity? 'Cause I do.
>>>
>>> Once again we see that if your politics pass the ideological rigor of
>>> the
>>> Left, you're allowed to do whatever you want.
>>>

>> Doesn't matter whether they support the protestors or not. They
>> shouldn't be allowed to block traffic like that. It has the potential
>> to put people's lives at risk. People who have nothing to do with what
>> is happening in Gaza.
>>
>> Plus who the hell is going to pro-Hamas. Pro Palestine I understand as
>> those are just people wanting to go about their lives like anyone
>> else. Hamas , on the other hand, is very much a terrorist organization
>> and should not be supported by anyone.
>
> If you find credible evidence that these protestors are self-avowedly
> "pro-Hamas" rather than "pro-Palestine", please post a link.

There's a larger point than that though.  These protesters are liberals
who are protesting the U.S. government's and Biden's policies.  So Twat
is even more fucked up than usual because he's in a "enemy of my enemy
is my friend" situation while at the same time being a right wing
asshole he's sworn off showing any kind of support for liberals or
progressives.  Thus all he's left with is posting the complete fucking
garbage he's posting.