Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<17cc3f03a8025cc1$231964$197378$4ed50460@news.newsdemon.com>

Date: Sat, 4 May 2024 04:27:22 -0500
Subject: Re: UCLA Med Students Forced to Participate in 'Progressive' Religious Ceremony
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: trotsky <gmsingh@email.com>

On 5/4/24 3:34 AM, FPP wrote:
> On 5/3/24 12:38 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
>> Adam H. Kerman <ahk@chinet.com> wrote:

>>> I could have used a more memorable Subject. What hasn't the Babylon Bee
>>> predicted?
>>
>> Here's one that escaped my notice during the height of the St. Floyd of
>> Fentanyl insanity:
>>
>> Demands for Redesign of Royal Honour Over 'Offensive' Image
>>
>> https://amp.theguardian.com/uk-news/2020/jun/22/calls-for-redesign-of-royal-honour-over-offensive-image
>>
>> The Order of St Michael and St George, traditionally awarded to
>> ambassadors
>> and diplomats and senior Foreign Office officials who have served abroad,
>> bears an image of the Archangel Michael conquering Satan. This has
>> been the
>> image for more than a century. But because a cop in Minnesota stood on
>> the
>> neck of a drug addict on the other side of the world, Great Britain was
>> supposed to redesign the Queen's Honour because Michael is depicted
>> standing on Satan's neck too.
>>

> Well, that would have been interesting 4 years ago.  But, then, there
> was that coma you keep denying you were in.

That's a good way to describe his ascendance to white supremacy.  I find
Oath Keeper Twat fascinating for this reason.  He's quick to tell us
about what he studied in college, and his time in the SS, but not why he
isn't/wasn't a lawyer, of if he passed the bar, or if he's in a white
supremacist group now.  Naturally he knows his buddies on this group are
too fucking stupid to notice, but with his detractors?  He just ignores
whatever doesn't fit the narrative.