Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<17cc3f84c9df3eef$231969$197378$4ed50460@news.newsdemon.com>

Date: Sat, 4 May 2024 04:36:37 -0500
Subject: Re: UCLA Med Students Forced to Participate in 'Progressive' Religious Ceremony
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: trotsky <gmsingh@email.com>

On 5/3/24 11:38 AM, BTR1701 wrote:
> Adam H. Kerman <ahk@chinet.com> wrote:
>> BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:

>>> Oops!
>>
>> I could have used a more memorable Subject. What hasn't the Babylon Bee
>> predicted?
>
> Here's one that escaped my notice during the height of the St. Floyd of
> Fentanyl insanity:
>
> Demands for Redesign of Royal Honour Over 'Offensive' Image
>
> https://amp.theguardian.com/uk-news/2020/jun/22/calls-for-redesign-of-royal-honour-over-offensive-image
>
> The Order of St Michael and St George, traditionally awarded to ambassadors
> and diplomats and senior Foreign Office officials who have served abroad,
> bears an image of the Archangel Michael conquering Satan. This has been the
> image for more than a century. But because a cop in Minnesota stood on the
> neck of a drug addict

Interesting, what does "drug addict" have to do with it.  Do you know
what the Fourth Amendment is?  Do you think being killed is some sort of
new version of "due process?"  To white supremacist assholes maybe, but
not to real citizens.  You're assuming facts not evidence, and you know
what happens when you assume things: you make an ass out of you and
Verman.  Per usual.

  on the other side of the world, Great Britain was