Article <17d31c7a756acab0$139554$347424$2d54864@news.newsdemon.com>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<17d31c7a756acab0$139554$347424$2d54864@news.newsdemon.com>

Date: Sun, 26 May 2024 13:13:14 -0500
Subject: Re: 143 House Dems Approve Giving Illegals Voting Rights
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: trotsky <gmsingh@email.com>

On 5/26/24 1:00 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <v2vg5e$3eegh$3@dont-email.me>, FPP <fredp1571@gmail.com>
> wrote:

>>> The difference is of course that we're talking about ILLEGALS - not
>>> those who were admitted through the legal immigration system.
>>>
>>> The latter have always been eligible at some point for naturalization
>>> (which is what's required to gain the vote) the former never have.
>>>
>>> My late father was an American who became naturalized in Canada - he
>>> never voted before his naturalization, he always did afterwards at
>>> least until his final encounter with Alzheimers.
>>>
>> Thanny was talking about Schumer.
>> Schumer didn't say the word "illegal".
>
> No, Shit Shoes, this thread has nothing to do with Schumer. I'm talking
> about congressional Democrats voting to repeal a DC law that prohibits
> non-citizens from voting.
>
>> He's lying about Democrats wanting to get illegals to vote.
>
> If they don't want foreign nationals voting in our elections, why did
> 143 Democrats vote to repeal a law that prohibits foreign nationals from
> voting in our elections?

What happened to you?  How did you become *this* much of a fucking loser?

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/143-democrats-let-noncitizens-vote/

Fact Check

'143 Democrats' Voted in Favor of Letting Noncitizens Vote in US Elections?
This was the one of several claims seeding doubt about the legitimacy of
U.S. electoral processes ahead of the 2024 presidential election.

  Viral social media posts accurately reported in May 2024 that 143
Democrats voted to let noncitizens vote in U.S. elections.
Rating:

False

About this rating