Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<17d3b74d1a7044b5$108639$21388$d54a64@news.newsdemon.com>

Date: Tue, 28 May 2024 12:30:24 -0500
Subject: Re: Biden Says the Quiet Part Out Loud
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
References: <vNWcnYb_s7rahqL7nZ2dnZfqn_idnZ2d@giganews.com> <v1nl5p$20mt4$7@dont-email.me> <3VGdnVR9D5SbUaL7nZ2dnZfqn_WdnZ2d@giganews.com> <v29o4g$2mpk5$1@dont-email.me> <2_acneVLrfllrsz7nZ2dnZfqn_qdnZ2d@giganews.com> <v2rp4n$nshs$2@solani.org> <v2sp4h$2t1fi$2@dont-email.me> <9es55j1dt1g6t84o4h63jg208sq0o3ipij@4ax.com> <v2vgau$3eegh$6@dont-email.me> <atropos-D2C03D.11110126052024@news.giganews.com> <v34r0d$ksqb$10@dont-email.me>
From: trotsky <gmsingh@email.com>

On 5/28/24 9:50 AM, FPP wrote:
> On 5/26/24 2:11 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
>> In article <v2vgau$3eegh$6@dont-email.me>, FPP <fredp1571@gmail.com>
>> wrote:

>>> And Schumer never said it would apply to those here illegally.
>>> That's what Thanny wants you to think, but there's no evidence to the
>>> contrary.
>>
>> The entire press conference he was giving, the questions from the press
>> he was answering, were about the millions of illegals Biden has allowed
>> to flood the country since he took office.
>>
>> But you keep doing your gaslighting thing and telling us to ignore our
>> own lyin' eyes in favor of your semantic word games. You're fooling no
>> one, Shit Shoes.
>>

> Hey, liar... how about some REAL facts?
>
> "Migrant crossings at U.S.-Mexico border plunge 54% from record highs,
> internal figures show
> By Camilo Montoya-GalvezUpdated on: May 23, 2024 / 7:50 PM EDT
>
> El Paso, Texas — Illegal crossings along the U.S.-Mexico border in May
> are down by more than 50% compared to the record highs reported in
> December, giving the Biden administration an unexpected reprieve during
> a time when migration has historically surged, according to internal
> government data obtained by CBS News.
>
> During the first 21 days of May, U.S. Border Patrol agents recorded a
> daily average of approximately 3,700 apprehensions of migrants between
> official ports of entry. That represents a 54% decrease from the 8,000
> daily average in December, when illegal entries soared to a quarter of a
> million, an all-time high.
>
> May is also on track to see the third consecutive month-over-month drop
> in unlawful border crossings, the preliminary U.S. Department of
> Homeland Security statistics show. In March and April, illegal crossings
> along the southern border dropped to 137,000 and 129,000, respectively,
> according to public government data. If the trend continues, Border
> Patrol is on pace to record between 110,000 and 120,000 apprehensions in
> May."

You no what no one is mentioning?  The unbelievably shitty Trump
practice of separating children from their parents.  By the "no family
values" party.  Stupid worthless fucking hypocrites.