Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<17d48550b6c1cdb3$670$273357$d54a64@news.newsdemon.com>

Date: Fri, 31 May 2024 03:25:39 -0500
Subject: Re: Cuomo Recants on Ivermectin
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: trotsky <gmsingh@email.com>

On 5/30/24 11:02 AM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <v3a3do$1nurk$2@dont-email.me>, FPP <fredp1571@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 5/29/24 3:15 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
>
>>> Fired CNN anchor Chris Cuomo, who, along with the rest of the media,
>>> mocked and derided anyone taking Ivermectin (remember how they called
>>> it "horse paste"?) to treat the Wuhan Flu is singing a different tune
>>> now.
>>>
>>> https://youtu.be/yYjH5g9ogXE?t=902
>
>> Yeah. He's not on CNN any more, and can be as crazy as he wants.
>
> LOL! It's hilarious how the Left considers these guys the sages of our
> modern age until they say something to counter the Agenda, then they're
> immediately branded batshit crazy and dismissed.

That's funny, you "think" Cuomo was consider a "sage" by the left at any
point.  Funny story, I remember back when Cuomo was doing mornings on
CNN he used to do Twitter while he was on the air.  I remember getting
into an argument with him because he said something stupid, I wish I
could remember what it was, but it was still amusing.  I do suppose you
are stupid enough to believe there was anyone who took him seriouks.

>> He just indicated that RFK Jr. should be at the debate.
>
> He should be if he has a significant amount of support.

 From the brain worm community?