Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<17d714d524231179$175737$533214$2d54864@news.newsdemon.com>

Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2024 11:38:08 -0500
Subject: Re: Kamala Outright Lies About Women's Basketball Brackets
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: trotsky <gmsingh@email.com>

On 6/8/24 10:25 AM, FPP wrote:
> On 6/7/24 3:18 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
>> In article <v3uven$22nu4$4@dont-email.me>, FPP <fredp1571@gmail.com>
>> wrote:

>>> You almost never comment on Dear Leader, do you?
>>
>> Nice attempt at deflection but no one's falling for it.
>>
>> Since I never commented on Trump's method of punishment AT ALL, where
>> are you getting "Or are you just bullshitting in favor or your Dear
>> Leader again?", other than out of your ass?
>>
>> Remember, you've specifically directed that question to me now, so you
>> can't pawn it off as a mistake or because your herpes eye unguent
>> confused you.
>
>   And you think NOT commenting on a convicted felon and adjudicated
> rapist and fraud says something good about you?
>
> You comment every time Joe or Kamala farts, but rape, insurrection and
> felony convictions don't do it for you?
>
> And that's what you're proud of?

Clearly he's very discerning, he's like the Dr. Phil of Usenet.  Both
simpering, sickeningly stupid men think Trump is good people, or, if
Oath Keeper Twat doesn't think so, he isn't telling.  Meanwhile, back on
Planet Earth instead of Planet Dipshit we all know convicted felon Trump
belongs in prison and I certainly hope gets there so he can have the
same fat as Epstein.