Article <17da1b3b4c16dc2c$49683$431754$c2565adb@news.newsdemon.com>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<17da1b3b4c16dc2c$49683$431754$c2565adb@news.newsdemon.com>

Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2024 15:09:09 +0200
Subject: Re: Space and spacetime
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
References: <v4k05l$3agjr$3@paganini.bofh.team> <IZqLWu0r1pGumkx88v-OnXgTbLY@jntp> <a9d511e73e3581ce0ed8753f07619f01@www.novabbs.com> <ayoldiJgLa7QaSPmKBZeM5tyhng@jntp> <ldad1pFlf8nU1@mid.individual.net> <lcUcDbWtK0WeTGWawNs9QhziP2s@jntp> <d5327496187c83adb45662c785f2e7aa@www.novabbs.com> <0_2RlZkEX7ZgJnjVZbx6GZo_ilk@jntp> <17da0f7c0f2b5328$153561$441546$c2065a8b@news.newsdemon.com> <419d1cda40b2d72908760701d026eaae@www.novabbs.com>
From: Maciej Wozniak <mlwozniak@wp.pl>

W dniu 18.06.2024 o 14:46, gharnagel pisze:
> Maciej Wozniak wrote:

>> experiments.
>> > This is not always true. We must not neglect the human aspect.
>
> Do you mean [gasp!] that scientists would LIE about their experiments?

Of course they do. Your moronic religion
is persuading you that they are superhuman
demigods free of the weaknesses of ordinary
mortal worms - but only such an idiot as
you are can believe that.

> What about Dr. Hachel who never does any experiments, but lies about
> them anyway?
>
>> > Especially when it comes to theoretical science or medical science
>> where you can either hide because it's embarrassing, or lie to make
>> money.
>
> I don't know any rich theoretical physicists, nor any that hide. Proposing
> new ideas based upon extending present understanding is a good thing,
> IMHO,
> but proposing opinions based on fluff is not.
>
> “All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust,
> sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others.”
> -- Douglas Adams
>
>> > What is said or written is not only
>> > the basement, but also the only content
>> > of science.
>
> Nope.  The foundation is what has been written about

Harrie, poor idiot, whatever is written must be written
about something. Even such an idiot should understand
that.

a phenomenon AND
> what
> has been verified by repeated experiments.  Theoretical physics is not
> in
> the same category - until it has been verified - by observation and/ or
> by
> experiment.

> There are phenomena that are not exactly repeatable, subject to unknown
> factors (human or otherwise), that are another category.
>
>> Science is an advanced informational system.
>
> That's too narrow a definition.

That's not a definition, that's a [true] claim.

>> And Harrie-like idiots are trying to include
>> some Heavenly Force into it, because
>> 1)they have no slighest clue how the system is
>> developed and maintained
>> 2)it would make them Heavenly Chosen Ones.
>
> That sounds like Wozzie is describing himself :-)

I'm not the one hearing what the Nature is
speaking and announcing that to the mortal
worms in Her name, Harrie. It's you and
your idiot gurus trying to blame her for
your moronic mumble.