Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<17daf5d38718fdbd$518542$1616079$c8d58268@news.newsdemon.com>

Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2024 02:54:56 -0500
Subject: Re: Kamala Outright Lies About Women's Basketball Brackets
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
References: <17d4370a814a9fe0$40$3919488$c2d58868@news.newsdemon.com> <v41t67$2lmr3$1@dont-email.me> <atropos-E21869.11080908062024@news.giganews.com> <v46nc1$dg7s$1@dont-email.me> <HcKdnbn3yKP9rvr7nZ2dnZfqnPgAAAAA@giganews.com> <v4rvqd$1brlu$1@dont-email.me> <atropos-ACE440.13421918062024@news.giganews.com> <17da5cf281acbe0c$209699$2724781$4ad50060@news.newsdemon.com> <v52j86$2qnl3$2@dont-email.me>
From: trotsky <gmsingh@email.com>

On 6/20/24 7:58 PM, FPP wrote:
> On 6/19/24 5:13 AM, trotsky wrote:
>> On 6/18/24 3:42 PM, BTR1701 wrote:

>>> And yet you claimed I did comment on Trump.
>>>
>>> So that would be... wait for it... a lie.
>>

>> I guess if it wasn't for being a gay asshole you wouldn't have any
>> personality at all.  I'm reminded of the movie The Last Boy Scout:
>> "Why did Oath Keeper Twat cross the road?  Because his dick was stuck
>> in a chicken."
>
> Guy who pretends to have gone past college on to Law School doesn't seem
> to understand figures of speech, hyperbole or exaggeration.
>
> “Always” and “Never” statements are frequently used by people when they
> are arguing in order to emphasize or illustrate the merits of their
> position. “Always” and “Never” statements are usually exaggerations,
> which serve an illustrative purpose and are understood by both parties
> to be hyperbole and not literal."

Yes, and isn't isn't sad that because of his perpetual lying and
obtuseness we even have to discuss remedial stuff like this?