Article <17dc22e221fc93f4$518$479221$c2265aab@news.newsdemon.com>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<17dc22e221fc93f4$518$479221$c2265aab@news.newsdemon.com>

Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2024 05:51:53 +0200
Subject: Re: A quick proof of the inconcistency of the physics of your idiot guru
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
From: Maciej Wozniak <mlwozniak@wp.pl>

W dniu 25.06.2024 o 04:01, gharnagel pisze:
> Maciej Wozniak wrote:
>>
>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second
>> As seen, the definition of second loved so
>> much to be invoked by relativistic morons -
>> wasn't valid in the time when their idiot guru
>> lived and mumbled. Up to 1960 it was ordinary
>> 1/86400 of a solar day, also in physics.
>
> Which is completely irrelevant.
>
>> Now: an observer moving with c/2 wrt
>> solar system is measuring the length
>> of solar day. What is the result predicted
>> by the Einsteinian physics?
>> One prediction is - 99766. From the
>> postulates. The second prediction is -
>> 86400. From definition.
>> And similiarly with the prediction of
>> a measurement of a meridian.

You didn't refer to that, what obviously
implies you admit. Right, poor halfbrain?

> Wozzie inadvertently misspelled "similarly"
> to include the word "liar" within it.  He
> knows that he is that.
>
> What an ignoramus is Wozzie!  He somehow
> deludes himself into believing that the
> fast observer's measurements mean anything
> at all to what is measured on earth, as if
> the observer could change anything there.
>
> “There are basically two groups of people.
> People who accomplish things, and people who
> claim to have accomplished things.  The first
> group is less crowded.” – Mark Twain
>
> Wozzie is in the second group, which includes
> many delusional fools like himself.

See, trash - I've proven the moronic mumble
of your idiot guru to be not even consistent
and you can do nothing about it spsrt of
barking, insulting and slandering. But you
will do what you can for the glory of your
moronic church - that's what it's training
its doggies for, after all.