Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<17de0b67226a03a8$349845$705664$48d50260@news.newsdemon.com>

Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2024 04:04:04 -0500
Subject: Re: If Biden Loses Televised Debate, Can He Be Replaced?
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
References: <v5jusu$2pmlu$1@dont-email.me> <17dd712e093e033e$4759$3767249$10d55a65@news.newsdemon.com> <vwSdnaUXHeafQBz7nZ2dnZfqnPednZ2d@giganews.com> <vjn38jp2gpse1essga7hbglilult4tnfu4@4ax.com> <PCudncK6nb8Ofxz7nZ2dnZfqn_WdnZ2d@giganews.com> <39p38jhnhvj2mjdj49e7ca4v97fpfd8in4@4ax.com> <IQydnduIEa-YdBz7nZ2dnZfqn_ednZ2d@giganews.com> <v5t66b$t7km$1@dont-email.me> <atropos-027BD0.20103430062024@news.giganews.com>
From: trotsky <gmsingh@email.com>

On 6/30/24 10:10 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <v5t66b$t7km$1@dont-email.me>, moviePig <nobody@nowhere.com>
> wrote:

>>> Gavvy Newsom has also made similar remarks. He's talked about amending
>>> the California penal code so that such post-birth abortions won't fall
>>> under the definition of murder, which killing a living baby outside the
>>> womb most certainly is.
>
>> The "definition of murder" is whatever the state says, by definition.
>
> Not if it conflicts with the Constitution's guaranteed rights for all
> citizens. You see, after the baby is born, there's no more "rights of
> the mother" to be concerned about, and no more philosophical debates
> about when life begins or whether it's a person or not.
>
> The state of California can no more exempt the intentional killing of a
> living,

Do you have any examples of anything remotely like this or are you just
vomitting up word salad like the true Trump disciple you are?