Article <17eee83a4b614cf8$482235$558427$c2065a8b@news.newsdemon.com>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<17eee83a4b614cf8$482235$558427$c2065a8b@news.newsdemon.com>

Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2024 09:30:46 +0200
Subject: Re: [SR and synchronization] Cognitive Dissonances and Mental Blockage
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
References: <v9q6eu$1tlm9$1@dont-email.me> <liduroFtbroU2@mid.individual.net> <v9sh1e$2apq2$3@dont-email.me> <lig7svF8jpgU10@mid.individual.net> <v9vfe6$2qll6$10@dont-email.me> <liirfvFlcbgU4@mid.individual.net> <va1dn4$38k24$5@dont-email.me> <va1dti$38k24$6@dont-email.me> <lilfqlF2nlqU6@mid.individual.net> <va453m$3p3aa$4@dont-email.me> <lio5duFf36mU6@mid.individual.net> <va763d$blq6$7@dont-email.me> <liqodsFr49eU4@mid.individual.net> <litdi4F8oi1U4@mid.individual.net> <vaem2l$1q24g$1@dont-email.me>
From: Maciej Wozniak <mlwozniak@wp.pl>

W dniu 25.08.2024 o 09:21, Python pisze:
> Le 24/08/2024 à 08:40, Thomas Heger a écrit :

>>> Sure, but fortunately I have not written anything like this.
>>>
>>> I wrote, that defintions for §1.1 remain valind in §1.3, unless the
>>> author states otherwise.

>>> Sure, but apparently you wanted to discuss a certain equation form
>>> part 1.3 on page 3.
>>>
>>> That was LATER than the introduction of K and k.
>>>
>> SORRY!
>>
>> This was wrong.
>>
>> Me culpa!
>>
>> page 3 belongs to §1.1. and not to § 1.3.
>>
>> § 1.1 had not used two different coordinate systems in relative
>> motion. Those were intruduced in the next chapter § 1.2.
>>
>> (Sorry, but I make errors, too.)
>
> Good to hear. Now you may consider that you've made a LOT of errors.
> Including below:
>
>> In § 1.1. we have a different setting:
>>
>> assumed is a single coordinate system, where Newton's equations are
>> valid and an euclidan space, in which that coordinate system is
>> stationary.
>>

>> This setting is slightly different to the ones in the subsequent
>> chapters.
>
> This setting is what allows to make sense of sytems k, K, etc. later.
>
>> In fact Einstein assumed here some forcefree 'flat' Euclidean space,
>> in which one single coordinate system would be considered.
>
>> This setting is more or less motionless, hence different to the
>> setting in the following chapters.
>
> Nothing prevent considering several coordinate systems of the same kind,
> in relative motion wrt each others. This is actually what he's doing
> there.
>
>> I personally had sorted the mentioned variables in a certain way,
>> which was actually different than Einstein's.
>
> Again adding stuff that is asinine and unrelated to what Einstein
> actually wrote?
>
>> For me such a single coordinate system in a forcefree euclidean space
>> would allow only one single time measure, which is valid troughout
>> this entire coordinate system.
>
> This is basically ok.
>
>> Clocks could not be synchronised by light signals, however, because
>> light needs time to travel.
>
> Einstein (following Poincaré's work) showed

Whatever you say - Poincare had enough wit
to understand how idiotic rejecting Euclid
would be, and he has written it clearly
enough for anyone able to read (even if not
clearly enough for you, poor stinker).