Article <19eca01abd992432a5b58232c1dbb6506fa53e44@i2pn2.org>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<19eca01abd992432a5b58232c1dbb6506fa53e44@i2pn2.org>

From: Richard Damon <richard@damon-family.org>
Newsgroups: comp.theory
Subject: Re: You still seem too dishonest to admit that DDD correctly emulated
 by any HHH cannot possibly reach its own ,"return" instruction
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2024 07:40:58 -0400
 <v8ouh4$905l$1@dont-email.me>
 <7f796739dcafa335aff88a52af5e458d1253625b@i2pn2.org>
 <v8p10u$9ebu$1@dont-email.me>
 <de071bb436f1e79bc9645b5abbb1bea182d9f3e0@i2pn2.org>
 <v8p36o$9pm8$1@dont-email.me>
 <35c5358982b75ccc36bc041f980dd152f1b5c6a3@i2pn2.org>
 <v8p8le$aj5a$1@dont-email.me>
 <ff44c6626923661554540bf75cb50a4921a50381@i2pn2.org>
 <v8peiv$fgqd$1@dont-email.me>
 <569060964dc985138884a3bdff8d0157a52af40e@i2pn2.org>
 <v8pil5$g6tu$2@dont-email.me>

On 8/4/24 11:58 PM, olcott wrote:
> On 8/4/2024 10:07 PM, Richard Damon wrote:

>>> See there?
>>>
>>> DDD correctly emulated by any HHH that can possibly exist
>>> cannot possibly reach its "return" instruction and every
>>> C expert knows this.
>>
>> But that only apply to the PROGRAM DDD built from an HHH that never
>> aborts.
>>

> No it does not and every C expert knows that it does not.

Really> You have a source for that?

Or is this just another of your "Digonalization" logic claims that you
retracted.

Claims that "every x knows" are just a fallacy, and you should know it,
but are, of course, just to dumb to understand.

Here the problem is you just lie about what "Correctly Emulated" means
for determining the behavior of a program.

Sorry, you are just proving you are a stupid pathetic ignorant
pathological lying idiot with a reckless disregrad for the truth because
you beleive your own lies to the point that you don't even look at the
facts.