Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<1qqw3sg.1xt0x6u1pf4tigN%liz@poppyrecords.invalid.invalid>

From: liz@poppyrecords.invalid.invalid (Liz Tuddenham)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Subject: Re: OT: More Nails in the Global Warming Scam's Coffin
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2024 20:43:15 +0000

john larkin <jl@650pot.com> wrote:

> On Fri, 22 Mar 2024 23:14:18 +0000, Cursitor Doom <cd@notformail.com>
> wrote:
>
> >Awareness of the Climate Change scam continues to spread - at an
> >ever-increasing rate. As more and more people reject this preposterous
> >notion, only the most die-hard Marxists will stick with it - and be
> >shown up for what they are.
> >
> >https://tinyurl.com/e9wkbz8x
>
> Most people are bored with it already, and politicians are getting the
> message, and don't want to be blamed for unrelible, expensive
> electricity and for job losses.

Unfortunately for many politicians, they have pubilcly proclaimed their
support for the scams and mirages of the 'activists' and even laid out
timetables for *when* they are going to achieve them, though not*how*
they are going to achieve them.

> Electric car sales seem to have peaked.

In the news bulletin on Radio Romania International a couple of nights
ago they proudly proclaimed that sales of electric cars in Romania had
reached 12,000 last year.  A little leter the mentioned that the Ford
factory was turning out 1,000 engines per day.  I assume they know the
difference between 'engines' (petrol or diesel) and electric motors, so
it looks as though electric car production is absolutely miniscule by
comparison.

--
~ Liz Tuddenham ~
www.poppyrecords.co.uk