Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<1qso30i.hyqy7pf46wb5N%nospam@de-ster.demon.nl>

From: nospam@de-ster.demon.nl (J. J. Lodder)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Subject: Re: On Arindam Banerjee's recoil-less rail gun and Newton's 3rd Law violations in electrodynamics
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2024 11:50:59 +0200

bertietaylor <bertietaylor@myyahoo.com> wrote:

> That is not the case, so this is a new discovery - the Lorentz force does
> NOT have an equal and opposite reaction. Your point is merely theoretical.
> My evidence is experimental.

Correct, merely experimental.
It stands falsified by a reliable theory.

FYI, the Maxwell-Lorentz equations as they stand
do conserve energy-momentum.
If you want to be taken seriously it is up to you
to tell the world what is wrong with Maxwell-Lorentz,
and how these equations must be modified.

As long as you can't do that you are merely an incompetent tinkerer,

Jan

--
"No experimental result should be believed until it has been confirmed
by a reliable theory"    (Arthur Eddington)