Article <1v3c6jt8b8kp1u1nmg420nu3s158dbtk5k@4ax.com>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<1v3c6jt8b8kp1u1nmg420nu3s158dbtk5k@4ax.com>

From: Jeff Liebermann <jeffl@cruzio.com>
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Subject: Re: Antipersonnel infrastructure
Date: Sun, 09 Jun 2024 13:57:12 -0700

On Sun, 09 Jun 2024 18:28:36 GMT, Tom Kunich <cyclintom@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>On Sun Jun 9 13:15:59 2024 AMuzi  wrote:

>> > The Ohio utility scam was massively huge and involved
>> > powerful politicians all the way up to (allegedly) the
>> > governor, although so far he doesn't seem to have directly
>> > profited.
>> >
>> > All involved are Republicans.
>> >
>> > (Or were. One died by suicide.)

Sam Randazzo was the chairman of the Ohio Public Utilities Commission
which is not a political position.  However, he was appointed by
Governor Mike DeWine, who is a Republican.  He also contributed
heavily to Republican organizations:
<https://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/5698368/Samuel-Randazzo-campaign-contributions-to.pdf>

Note that he contributed mostly to Republican candidates, but also
contributed to a few Democrat candidates including Barack Obama and
Joe Biden:
<https://www.opensecrets.org/donor-lookup/results?name=Samuel+Randazzo>

>> +1 to that.
>> There are no large groups without some thieves.

Of course that's true.  Big groups is where the big money lives.  It
doesn't make much sense to steal small money from small groups.

>Am I surprised that Frank blames the acts of criminal felons on "Republicans" as if a man robbing you at gunpoint has the slightest interest in politics.

"Ohio nuclear bribery scandal"
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ohio_nuclear_bribery_scandal>

"Ohio arrests bribery case: Who are Larry Householder, Matt Borges,
Generation Now, others charged"
<https://www.zanesvilletimesrecorder.com/story/news/politics/2020/07/21/ohio-bribery-fbi-larry-householder-matt-borges-jeff-longstreth-juan-cespedes-neil-clark/5479443002/>

I looked up everyone mentioned in the above articles which held
political office and which profited from the bribery scandal.  All
were either Republicans or worked for Republican causes.

There may have been a Democrat who was implicated but I couldn't find
one.

--
Jeff Liebermann                 jeffl@cruzio.com
PO Box 272      http://www.LearnByDestroying.com