Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<1w2dnUn8G_Nk0xH7nZ2dnZfqn_WdnZ2d@giganews.com>

Subject: Re: The failure of the unified field theory means general relativity
 fails.
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
 <fLmcnSyR2vOM7OH7nZ2dnZfqnPednZ2d@giganews.com>
 <6686f816$0$3283$426a74cc@news.free.fr>
 <5iudnThNzPCrnRr7nZ2dnZfqn_ednZ2d@giganews.com>
 <668842bc$0$7508$426a74cc@news.free.fr>
 <L4ecnY0vyKwbCBX7nZ2dnZfqnPudnZ2d@giganews.com>
 <6689a154$3$3899$426a34cc@news.free.fr>
 <hzWdnc3fgeyaYBT7nZ2dnZfqn_udnZ2d@giganews.com>
 <668a7047$0$11706$426a34cc@news.free.fr>
 <qpycnQZP2ZapaRf7nZ2dnZfqn_qdnZ2d@giganews.com>
 <668baa12$1$3285$426a34cc@news.free.fr>
From: Ross Finlayson <ross.a.finlayson@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2024 13:41:30 -0700

On 07/08/2024 01:57 AM, J. J. Lodder wrote:
> Ross Finlayson <ross.a.finlayson@gmail.com> wrote:

> [unrelated stuff]

>>> Word salad: Yes.
>>> Clarity about 'Implied units': No,
>>>
>>> Jan
>>>

>>   From an article the other day:
> [snip yet another completely unrelated article]
>
>> Now I excuse me while I consider a belittling
>> condescension then refrain.
>
> And still not a word about what 'implied units' might be,
>
> Jan

"What can't you reaD? This has been all about it."

Hmm..., not very helpful.

Force: is parameterized by time,
force is a function of time.

In Einstein's theory, "Relativity",
"Relativity" has that the Space-Time
is an differential-system of inertial-systems,
parameterized by a "the time".

So, it's implicit, and the implicits here reflect
paramterizations of functions who symbolic representations
represent algebraic quantities, and "implicit" has
its usual meaning from differential analysis.

Then, implicits like "the infinitely-many implicit
quantitiers in front of each variable in a logical
expression", gets into quantification, and, quantification.

The "usual" meaning(s).