Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<20240314103711.00000d84@example.com>

From: Chris Ahlstrom <OFeem1987@teleworm.us>
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Subject: Re: Straight White male? Pay full price. Black or gay or female?
 It's free.
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2024 10:38:17 -0400

RonB wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:

> On 2024-03-23, Borax Man <rotflol2@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Thats pretty much what I figures.  I had to do some training, for a
>> global company, and they talked about people with a "Diverse
>> Background".  You know that means people who aren't white.  I wonder
>> what the people in China consider to be people who are of a "Diverse
>> Background"?
>
> I don't think the Chinese bother with this Woke crap.

Apparently not....

    https://www.hoover.org/research/beijings-woke-propaganda-war-america

    The CCP’s domestic propaganda campaign against its own people is blunt and
    direct. It is achieved through absolute monopoly and total control of all
    news and information platforms, complete censorship, and coerced, and
    systemic indoctrination. Outside information is kept out behind a Great
    Firewall.

    The Party’s foreign propaganda is more sophisticated, and chillingly
    effective. Leveraging Western elites’ weakness and gullibility, plus the
    vulnerability of open societies, the CCP’s massive overseas propaganda
    campaigns can be delineated into four general categories: disinformation,
    elite capture, coerced self-censorship, and brainwashing.

    . . .

    While the CCP conducts whole-sale racist genocide against its ethnic and
    religious minorities, Beijing denounces America’s so-called “systemic
    racism” using those same tools.

--
The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power.
		-- William Shakespeare, "Julius Caesar"