Article <20240323203818.45810f61@Nostromo>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<20240323203818.45810f61@Nostromo>

From: Borax Man <rotflol2@hotmail.com>
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Subject: Re: Straight White male? Pay full price. Black or gay or female?
 It's free.
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2024 20:38:18 +1100

On Sat, 23 Mar 2024 08:02:33 -0000 (UTC)
RonB <ronb02NOSPAM@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 2024-03-22, Borax Man <rotflol2@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > On Fri, 22 Mar 2024 16:08:41 -0400
> > Joel <joelcrump@gmail.com> wrote:
> > =20
> >> Borax Man <rotflol2@hotmail.com> wrote: =20

> >>=20
> >>=20
> >> Caucasians don't persuade me easily about being the victims of "racial
> >> discrimination", particularly when it is in the form of inclusive
> >> programs for others.
> >>  =20
> >
> > Thats not the question I asked.  I asked you why you are justifying
> > racial discrimination?
> >
> > "Inlcusive" my ass.  O'Reilly is engaging in racial discrimination. =20
>=20
> "Inclusive" means excluding whites, especially white males.

Thats pretty much what I figures.  I had to do some training, for a
global company, and they talked about people with a "Diverse
Background".  You know that means people who aren't white.  I wonder
what the people in China consider to be people who are of a "Diverse
Background"?