Article <20240408122937.339@kylheku.com>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<20240408122937.339@kylheku.com>

From: Kaz Kylheku <643-408-1753@kylheku.com>
Newsgroups: comp.unix.shell,comp.unix.programmer,comp.lang.misc
Subject: Re: Command Languages Versus Programming Languages
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2024 19:32:21 -0000 (UTC)
 <uu8p02$uebm$1@dont-email.me> <20240330112105.553@kylheku.com>
 <uudrfg$2cskm$1@dont-email.me> <87r0fp8lab.fsf@tudado.org>
 <uuehdj$2hshe$1@dont-email.me> <87wmpg7gpg.fsf@tudado.org>
 <LISP-20240402085115@ram.dialup.fu-berlin.de>
 <LISP-20240402091729@ram.dialup.fu-berlin.de>
 <wrap-20240402092558@ram.dialup.fu-berlin.de>
 <uui7hf$3gona$1@dont-email.me> <uuj1o5$3pvnq$1@dont-email.me>
 <87plv6jv1i.fsf@nosuchdomain.example.com>
 <wwv5xwyifq8.fsf@LkoBDZeT.terraraq.uk>
 <if-20240404121825@ram.dialup.fu-berlin.de> <uund4g$ugsb$1@dont-email.me>
 <uuofjh$19pfd$1@dont-email.me> <uuq0fp$1lcgf$2@dont-email.me>
 <86frvzo01i.fsf@williamsburg.bawden.org> <uur2us$207b3$1@dont-email.me>
 <86bk6lo5en.fsf@williamsburg.bawden.org> <uv07dp$3cagg$1@dont-email.me>
 <uv0ob4$3gcfl$1@dont-email.me> <uv0v7l$3i0l6$1@dont-email.me>

On 2024-04-08, Muttley@dastardlyhq.com <Muttley@dastardlyhq.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 8 Apr 2024 14:35:48 +0200
> David Brown <david.brown@hesbynett.no> wrote:
>>On 08/04/2024 09:47, Muttley@dastardlyhq.com wrote:
>>>
>>> If my insecurities you mean acknowledging reality then fine. The thing about
>>> people like you is (and I don't believe the 50% thing, sorry) is that you
>>> would never use a male pronoun if talking about nurses or pre school teachers
>>
>>> who are heavily biased towards women.
>>>

>>What makes you so sure about that?  Are you assuming that because /you/
>>are sexist, everyone else is?
>
> An immediate fallacious ad hominem no doubt in order to prop up whatever
> straw men follow.

You wrote, "people like you ... would never use a male pronoun if
talking about nurses", written by you, is already ad hominem;
it's a direct accusation of hypocrisy, rather than focusing on the
argument content.

If you can't handle the ad-hominem ball returned to your court,
don't serve it!

Mastodon: @Kazinator@mstdn.ca