Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<20240410182100.00001a77@example.com>

From: Rhino <no_offline_contact@example.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: "It's Daily Rightwing Outrage Theater with your host, BTR1701!"
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2024 18:21:00 -0400

On Wed, 10 Apr 2024 15:17:38 -0700
BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:

> In article <20240410173637.000012c3@example.com>,
>  Rhino <no_offline_contact@example.com> wrote:
>
> > On Wed, 10 Apr 2024 17:56:41 +0000
> > Phil3487@yahoo-dot-com.no-spam.invalid (The_LA_Flash) wrote:
> >
> > >  > > On Wed, 10 Apr 2024 06:32:01 -0500
> > >  > > super70s <super70s> wrote:
> > >  > >
> > >  > > April highlights:
> > >  > >
> > >  > > The Stupidest Member of Congress, Sheila Jackson Lee (D):
> > >  > > "The Moon is Made of Gases"
> > >  > > InstaCart Delivery Guy Shoots and Kills One of Angie
> > >  > > Harmon's Dogs
> > >  > > Sunny Hostin: Eclipse, Cicadas, and Earthquake Proves
> > >  > > Climate Change
> > >  > > What to Do If Your Dog Seems Racist
> > >  > > The M-SHE-U Gender Switches the Silver Surfer
> > >  > > Canada to Start Punishing People for Pre-Crime
> > >  > > CBS Sits Down With Victims of NY Squatters
> > >  > > Dispatches from Clown World: Actual NY Times Headline
> > >  > >
> > >  > > For more dispatches on why we should turn our country into an
> > >  > > authoritarian regime under Donald Trump and the modern
> > >  > > Republican party, stay tuned!
> > >  > >
> > >  > Rhino wrote:
> > >  >
> > >  > You haven't been paying very good attention, have you? BTR1701
> > >  > doesn't much like Biden OR Trump: he's a libertarian. I'm not
> > >  > sure if he's even planning to vote. He's certainly NOT shilling
> > >  > for Trump and if he was, you'd be able to find ample proof in
> > >  > this newsgroup so come back when you find those examples.
> > >  >
> > >  > As for the examples you've cited above, it's up to you to
> > >  > refute them if you can. Good luck with that since he's
> > >  > included links that prove he's not making any of that up.
>
> > > You haven't been paying very good attention, have you? BTK's head
> > > is so far up Trump's ass, he needs a special apparatus to
> > > breathe, BTK refuses to answer the question, "Was the 2020
> > > election stolen from Trump", I know because I've been asking him
> > > that questions for a couple of years now and the only thing he'll
> > > say is the Dems were crying about the election stolen from them
> > > in 2016. Keep up mind, just because someone posts a link, doesn't
> > > mean the information in the link is true.
> > >
> > In all my years on this newsgroup - and I've been here a lot of
> > years - I've never once heard of "The_LA_Flash" so forgive me if I
> > find your claims of hounding him about that question - or any other
> > - laughable.
>
> The_LA_Flash is someone from alt.tv.american-idol who I've handed his
> ass to on so many occasions, he had to killfile me to keep from
> looking like a moron in front of his buddies over there. Now that
> Google Groups has shut down, his nemesis in that group has
> disappeared and he's all alone, the only one left in an otherwise
> dead newsgroup, so it's no surprise he's suddenly showed up here
> looking for someone to replace her.

So he's a regular at a DIFFERENT forum and now he's posting here as if
he's a regular here?  So he starts with a lie and expects things to go
well for him here?

> His signature move is to ask you some variation of a "So do you still
> beat your wife?" question and then pretend he's scored some kind of
> victory when you refuse to play his gotcha game.

So he's like some of the regulars here who just declare victory when
they've actually lost? Yeah, sounds like he'll be in *my* killfile very
soon!

--
Rhino