Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<20240507145836.00002627@example.com>

From: Rhino <no_offline_contact@example.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: A fresh take on the Star Wars films
Date: Tue, 7 May 2024 14:58:36 -0400

On Tue, 7 May 2024 13:33:28 -0400
moviePig <nobody@nowhere.com> wrote:

> On 5/7/2024 11:23 AM, Rhino wrote:
> > A friend send me a link to this video today and it seemed to be very
> > appropriate for this newsgroup so I'm posting it here:
> >
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnEIDUXSULI [11 minutes]
> >
> > I'd never thought of Star Wars as essentially being a silent film
> > with music replacing dialog but the presenter makes a reasonably
> > strong case for his argument. There are clips of interviews with
> > John Williams giving his thoughts as well.
>
> 'Dialogue'.  Heh...

Is this your idea of a spelling flame?

I know perfectly well that "dialogue" is the correct spelling everywhere
in the Anglosphere *except* in the USA. which insists on the simplified
spelling "dialog". I know and use both spellings. I just happened to
use the American spelling today. So what?

--
Rhino