Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<20240511143528.0000752d@example.com>

From: Rhino <no_offline_contact@example.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: [OT] What's happened to the Green Party?
Date: Sat, 11 May 2024 14:35:28 -0400

It seems that the Green Party, at least in Britain, has been taken over
by a coalition of leftists and Islamists. Recent local elections saw a
significant number of Islamists win seats on local city/town councils.
This video shows one such candidate screaming "Allahu Akbar!" when he
learned that he won.

These candidates apparently got elected due to their identities and
their fervent support for Palestine, even though local governments in
Britain - like local governments almost everywhere - have no role in
forming foreign policy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJsiUG7xPpU [19 minutes]

For a guy that's a professional comedian, he provides a surprisingly
accurate report on historical topics, particularly how the left and the
Islamists worked together to overthrow the Shah of Iran and install
Ayatollah Khomeini, then the Islamists murdered the leftists or forced
them to flee the country.

I really don't pay much attention to the provincial or federal Green
parties in this country but I'm going to have to start paying more
attention to what they're doing. Britain is going down a very
concerning road and I don't want that in Canada!

--
Rhino